Tuesday 11 October 2011

Lucy Rose - Digipak & Poster example

This is a digipak for Lucy Rose debut album. I have used photos of this singer that clearly relate to her genre of music, which is indie/acoustic. These genre of music is similar to Taylor Swift, so there is a similarity between these two digipaks which I have made. The CD disc (picture 1) is an image of tea-stained paper and a small logo which is seen on Lucy Rose products. The inside of the CD booklet (picture 2) is a natural photo of the singer, also reflecting her childlike and playful behaviour as she sits in a field. I have blended this photo with an flower print, this was done with decreasing the transparency and layering it on top of the photo of Lucy Rose. For the back of the CD cover (picture 3) I have again layered two images, one of the singer and the other of natural scenery. I then added the song names and used different style fonts as I have seen this on indie CD's. To achieve a professional look, I added copyright logo, music production logo and barcode. The front of the digipak (picture 4) is another image of Lucy Rose. I have layered a tea-stained paper on top then decreased the transparency to give it a vintage feel. Then I added a vintage flower image and text for the name of the singer to finish it off.

This is a poster for Lucy Rose's album. I have used a photo of the singer performing live. Then I have layered a flower picture, which links to her typical conventions. I have added the singers logo for her name, which is also seen on the front of CD cover. I also have included album info and reviews. In order to make this poster look professional, I have included the front of the digipak and hmv/copyright/music production company logos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment