Tuesday 11 October 2011

Costumes/Props

Costumes:



This is taken from Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video. I really like what she is wearing as it is very simple and elegant, but most of all fits the genre of music. It is very boho and girly so fits well with her personality.











I have made some outfits for my singer on a website called Polyvore. I feel these outfits fit well with my genre of music that I have chosen.
Dress = Topshop
 Denim Jacket = Warehouse
 Shoes = my-wardrobe.com
Bracelets = Debenhams
Hat = Topshop
Sunglasses = Jack Wills
Lipstick= House Of Fraser
Nail Varnish = Sephora by Opi

Dress = Rebecca Taylor
Cardigan = Karen Millen
Shoes = Asos
Satchel = Topshop
Bracelets = maxandchloe.com
Lipgloss = Nars


This is the chosen outfit ... 
I chose this outfit because it is similar to those seen in existing acoustic and indie music videos. The dress is quite girly, so I added a denim jacket and bangles to make it a bit different.


Props:



For props, I will be using a guitar as it fits well with the conventions of an acoustic/indie music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment