Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ellie Goulding - Digipak & Poster example

This is a digipak for Ellie Goulding's album 'The Writer'. I have used photos of this singer that relates to her calm, natural and fun personality. There is a similarity between this digipak and the previous two, because I want to replicate something similar to my final digipak. The CD disc (picture 1) is a photo of Ellie Goulding with another image of poppy layered on top, I did this to give it a rustic look. Then I added text of the name of the singer and album. The inside of the CD booklet (picture 2) is a photo of the singer in the studio. The back of the CD (picture 3), is a natural image of the singer. I have then added the names of the songs, and used two different fonts which is used in other singers albums. I then added copyright logo, music company logo and barcode. The front of the digipak (picture 4) is another image of Ellie Goulding, with a flower image layered on top in the corner. I then also used the same text as the CD disc.

This is the poster I have made for Ellie Goulding's album, 'The Writer'. I have used a photo taken in a natural surrounding, which reflects the conventions of the genre. In addition, I have included her logo, info about the album, the front of the digipak, hmv logo, copyright logo and music company logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment