Tuesday 11 October 2011

Taylor Swift - Digipak & Poster example


This is a practise digipak for Taylor Swift's album called 'Fearless'. I have used photos of the singer that are natural and folk-like. This digipak contrasts against the Marina and the diamonds one I previously did, but I know know this is the digipak I want to make along with my music video. The CD disc (picture 1) shows an image of the guitar, which is famous as it features in her music videos and live performances. The inside of the CD booklet (picture 2) is a very natural picture as the colours used are neutral. I have layered two photos on top of each other to achieve the effect I desired. For the back of the cover (picture 3) I have layered two images again in order to gain the effect needed as before the image was too heavy and did not fit with the rest of the digipak. I have also included the barcode and copyright logo to make it look more professional. For the front cover (picture 4), I have layered three pictures on top of each other then decreased the transparency. Then I used a feather gradient, which noise effect to blur out edges to make it more professional. Then I added text for the name of the singer and album, which is the official text for Taylor Swift so fits well with her genre. 


This is a poster for Taylor Swift's album, Fearless. I have used two pictures, one of the singer in a natural environment and the other of swirls. I have then blended the two pictures together by decreasing the transparency and using a feather gradient on the sides. Also, I have used the same text which I used on the digipak to show the name of the singer and the album, as well as album info and reviews. In order to make this poster look professional, I have included the front of the digipak and hmv/copyright/music production company logos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment